Sunday, December 27, 2009

THE DEFINITION OF LOVE

What is the definition of love?

Love is a rain of poem between two hearts.

Love is a music of life which will last forever.

Love is nothing but a feeling which will make you disappear in the land of thoughts.

Love is a rythm of life.

Love is the god of small things. Devil of big things!

All these definitions became useless in front of my friend's definition for love.

One fine morning I asked him " What is your definition for love?"
He replied " My definition for love is simple man. It is poetic..."
I can't wait. So I asked him again " What is it dude? tell me quickly..."
He smiled like a yogi(not Ameer's yogi) and told me his precious definition " Oh...world,hear my great definition for love 'Lalitha, Omana, Vimala and Esther'!"

ummm....In this point of view he beat Shakesphere... right?

2 comments: