Sunday, December 20, 2009

DILDO - THE TEXT BOOK OF SIX DEATHS

After a long time I had read a an amazing malayalam novel named 'DILDO',written by Devadas v.m. 'DILDO'is the story of six deaths. Five of them are murder and one is a sucide. This book is written in the form of a text book which have exercises in the end of every chapter. The plot and the narration is done by an extraordinary way which we never heard before. I am not going to explain the entire story to you. Because it will break the suspense. If you are a malayali, go and buy this book quickly. When I met devadas he told me that now he is writing his next book which is named as 'PANNI VETTA' which means pig hunt in malayalam. he explained me the plot. Its a gangster story. Now am eagerly awaiting for this one. No doubt it will be a big hit just like 'DILDO'. Precisely, this 'DILDO' is not meant for physical pleasure. It is for mental pleasure!

4 comments:

  1. Prajanand, Thanks for sharing the info about my book :)

    -Devadas VM

    ReplyDelete
  2. devdas....would u get me details of where i could get dildo(ur work)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get it from here
    http://indulekha.biz/index.php?route=product/product&author_id=509&product_id=1173

    ReplyDelete